Festival Week For The Wilderness of Manitoba
The Wilderness of Manitoba officially kicks off the summer on Tuesday at Le Petit Impérial in Quebec as part of Le Festival d’été de Québec. The band shares the stage with Harpoonist & the Axe Murderer and the Guy Belanger Trio. The next night, also as part of Le Festival d’été de Québec, they are in the Parc de la Francophonie (Loto-Québec stage) with the Franklin Electric and Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.
Then, the band flies to the other side of the country to play two days at the Vancouver Folk Festival. They perform two workshops on Saturday and a concert and a workshop on Sunday. This will be their first time back to Vancouver since the show with Elliott Brood at the Commodore Ballroom. So, if you are in either Quebec or Vancouver this coming week, check out the Wilderness of Manitoba and say hello after the show!
- The Wilderness of Manitoba single Cindy Runs Hits #1
- The Wilderness Of Manitoba Track Nothing’s Ever Said To Be Featured In This Is Us Tonight
- The Wilderness of Manitoba Performing With Deep Dark Woods This Week
- The Wilderness of Manitoba Announces New Album & Tour Dates
- The Wilderness Of Manitoba Performs At The River And Sky Festival
- Last Three Dates Of The Wilderness Of Manitoba Stripped Down Duo Tour For The Tin Shop EP
- The Wilderness Of Manitoba – Release Day For The Tin Shop EP
- The Wilderness Of Manitoba Duo Tour Kicks Off This Week – Do You Have Your Tickets?
- CBC Music Is Streaming The New Wilderness Of Manitoba EP
- The Wilderness Of Manitoba Releases New EP, The Tin Shop