the Wilderness of Manitoba kicks off the new year in style
The Wilderness of Manitoba started recording their new album at Revolution Recording in Toronto on January 2nd. The plan is to record eighteen songs and then pick the best eleven or twelve. So, there will enough tracks left over for bonus tracks and maybe even an EP later in the year. For fans of Hymns of Love & Spirits and When You Left The Fire, the band will be recording vocals and overdubs in their basement studio on Delaware Avenue. It’s winter in Canada so expect the return of ambient furnace sounds! They will then move back to Revolution in February to record keyboards and mix.
- Will Whitwham Of The Wilderness Of Manitoba Has Recorded A Solo EP
- The Wilderness Of Manitoba Nominated For A Canadian Sync Award
- The Wilderness of Manitoba single Cindy Runs Hits #1
- The Wilderness Of Manitoba Track Nothing’s Ever Said To Be Featured In This Is Us Tonight
- The Wilderness of Manitoba Performing With Deep Dark Woods This Week
- The Wilderness of Manitoba Announces New Album & Tour Dates
- The Wilderness Of Manitoba Performs At The River And Sky Festival
- Last Three Dates Of The Wilderness Of Manitoba Stripped Down Duo Tour For The Tin Shop EP
- The Wilderness Of Manitoba – Release Day For The Tin Shop EP
- The Wilderness Of Manitoba Duo Tour Kicks Off This Week – Do You Have Your Tickets?