The Wilderness Of Manitoba Nominated For A Canadian Sync Award
We’re pretty excited to announce that the Wilderness of Manitoba has been nominated for Sync Artist or Songwriter of the Year for 2018’s Canadian Sync Awards. The song, Nothing’s Ever Said, written by Will Whitwham was featured three times in the Halloween episode of the NBC television series This Is Us. We have to thank music supervisor Jennifer Pyken, our US licensing person Steve Scharf and our manager Graham Stairs.
Another song from The Tin Shop EP, Wild Wind, is going to be featured in an upcoming episode of the CBS television series Elementary.
You can check out Nothing’s Ever Said here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhgkbzy1n7Y
- Will Whitwham Returns From Songwriting Trip To L.A.
- Will Whitwham’s End of Dreams EP Is “A Solemn And Poetic Statement”
- Will Whitwham’s Debut Solo EP Released Today
- Will Whitwham Tour Dates + New EP Release Date
- Will Whitwham Of The Wilderness Of Manitoba Has Recorded A Solo EP
- The Wilderness Of Manitoba Nominated For A Canadian Sync Award
- The Wilderness of Manitoba single Cindy Runs Hits #1
- The Wilderness Of Manitoba Track Nothing’s Ever Said To Be Featured In This Is Us Tonight
- The Wilderness of Manitoba Performing With Deep Dark Woods This Week
- The Wilderness of Manitoba Announces New Album & Tour Dates