the Wilderness of Manitoba plays free show in Toronto park
For those of you living in the Toronto area, we wanted to let you know that we’re playing a free show in the gazebo at St. James Park on Wednesday, July 4th starting at 7:00 PM. The park is located behind St. James Cathedral near the corner of Church Street and King Street East. It’s Independence Day and a great way to kick off the summer!
- The Wilderness Of Manitoba Nominated For A Canadian Sync Award
- The Wilderness of Manitoba single Cindy Runs Hits #1
- The Wilderness Of Manitoba Track Nothing’s Ever Said To Be Featured In This Is Us Tonight
- The Wilderness of Manitoba Performing With Deep Dark Woods This Week
- The Wilderness of Manitoba Announces New Album & Tour Dates
- The Wilderness Of Manitoba Performs At The River And Sky Festival
- Last Three Dates Of The Wilderness Of Manitoba Stripped Down Duo Tour For The Tin Shop EP
- The Wilderness Of Manitoba – Release Day For The Tin Shop EP
- The Wilderness Of Manitoba Duo Tour Kicks Off This Week – Do You Have Your Tickets?
- CBC Music Is Streaming The New Wilderness Of Manitoba EP