Will Whitwham’s Debut Solo EP Released Today
Will Whitwham, founding member and singer/songwriter for the Wilderness of Manitoba, emerges from his basement studio after a year of reflection with his debut solo EP, End of Dreams. There are seven original songs including one that Whitwham initially wrote for Martha Wainwright, but decided to keep for himself! The songs were written, performed, recorded, mixed and produced by Whitwham in his own Delaware House studio except Alleyways and The Autumn Sun Set Will Set The Land On Fire which were produced by Graham Stairs and recorded at Revolution Recording in Toronto. On those tracks, Whitwham was accompanied by Brian Kobayakawa (Serena Ryder) on stand-up and electric bass, Tom Bona (Sue Foley/the Wilderness of Manitoba) on drums, David Gouveia (Ivana Santilli/Bass Is Base) on congas and percussion, Mika Posen (Timber Timbre) on violin and Stefan Banjevic (the Wilderness of Manitoba) on cello. String arrangements were by Jim McGrath (The Last Mogul).
The EP is available on all platforms: http://hyperurl.co/EndOfDreams
- Will Whitwham Returns From Songwriting Trip To L.A.
- Will Whitwham’s End of Dreams EP Is “A Solemn And Poetic Statement”
- Will Whitwham’s Debut Solo EP Released Today
- Will Whitwham Tour Dates + New EP Release Date
- Will Whitwham Of The Wilderness Of Manitoba Has Recorded A Solo EP
- The Wilderness Of Manitoba Nominated For A Canadian Sync Award
- The Wilderness of Manitoba single Cindy Runs Hits #1
- The Wilderness Of Manitoba Track Nothing’s Ever Said To Be Featured In This Is Us Tonight
- The Wilderness of Manitoba Performing With Deep Dark Woods This Week
- The Wilderness of Manitoba Announces New Album & Tour Dates