Will Whitwham’s End of Dreams EP Is “A Solemn And Poetic Statement”
CHILLFILTR called Will Whitwham’s long-awaited solo EP, End of Dreams, “a solemn and poetic statement about rites of passage in the life of an artist”. The website wrote that In the Ashes, their spotlight track, “has a majestic and broad sense of dynamics, beginning with the sturdy sound of the primary component, a flat-picked acoustic guitar, and some other atmospheric elements – notably, some long notes on electric guitar and a spacey vocal mix that easily fills the remaining space. The result is an endearing and vulnerable folk number that splits the difference between Elliot Smith and Sufjan Stevens”.
You can check out In The Ashes and the rest of the EP on your favourite platform: http://hyperurl.co/EndOfDreams
- Will Whitwham Returns From Songwriting Trip To L.A.
- Will Whitwham’s End of Dreams EP Is “A Solemn And Poetic Statement”
- Will Whitwham’s Debut Solo EP Released Today
- Will Whitwham Tour Dates + New EP Release Date
- Will Whitwham Of The Wilderness Of Manitoba Has Recorded A Solo EP
- The Wilderness Of Manitoba Nominated For A Canadian Sync Award
- The Wilderness of Manitoba single Cindy Runs Hits #1
- The Wilderness Of Manitoba Track Nothing’s Ever Said To Be Featured In This Is Us Tonight
- The Wilderness of Manitoba Performing With Deep Dark Woods This Week
- The Wilderness of Manitoba Announces New Album & Tour Dates